Austin Oaks 2017/2018 CEU Presentation
- September 21st— Neuroscience Behind Food & Recovery
(Adrien Paczosa, RD, LD, CEDRD— ILiveWell Nutrition)
- October 19th—DBT—(Penny Kruger, LCSW Seton Shoal Creek)
- November 16th— Myths of Addiction, Actual Causes, & Most Effective Approaches (Dr. Daniel Hochman)
- December—No CEU
- January 18th—Synthetic Drugs/New Rave Drugs—Duane Sorrell, LCDC— Phoenix House
- February 15th— Come Learn Art Intervention Techniques To Use In Your Practice
- March 23rd— Treating Eating Disorders and Body Image Issues in Adolescents
- April 19th—Yin Deficiency; Chinese Medicine’s Diagnosis For Addition— John Harvey, MA LPC-S, Northwest Counseling & Wellness Center
- May 17th—LGBTQ
- June 21st—Suicide Prevention
- July 19th—Ethics (3 Hour CEU)
- August 16th—Come Learn Music Interventions Techniques To Use In Your Practice
All CEUs start at 9:30am
As space is limited, please reserve a spot: 512-440-4800. Upon arrival follow the signs to the entrance left of the main hospital doors. For more information please call Angelica Reyes at 512-850-7322 or email [email protected]
Austin Oaks 2017 Parenting Series
- September 21— Teenage Substance Abuse: What’s the Difference Between Experimenting & When to Seek Treatment?
- October 19— Understanding and Coping with Bullying
- November 16— Holiday Stressors & Healthy Ways to Deal with the Holidays—Part I
- December 21st — Holiday Stressors & Healthy Ways to Deal with the Holidays—Part II
All Parenting Classes are from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
As space is limited, please reserve a spot: 512-440-4800. Upon arrival follow the signs to the entrance left of the main hospital doors.