CEU Presentations at Austin Oaks Hospital
We host a number of engaging CEU presentations aimed at educating professionals on behavioral healthcare trends and important changes and news in the field. All CEUs start at 9:30 a.m.
Austin Oaks 2019/2020 CEU Presentation Schedule
- September 19, 2019 — Integrating Treatment Strategies for patients with Co-occuring disorders – Janet Blackburn, LCSW, LCDC
- October 17, 2019 — Mindfulness on wellbeing/how you can use mindfulness to decrease stress – Claire Palmer, MA, LPC
- November 21, 2019 — Experiential Techniques to cope with anxiety – Susan Bednar-Haynes, MA, MT-BC
- January 16, 2020 — Autism: Why its on the rise and what you need to know – Allison Sallee, PhD, LP, LMFT-S
- February 20, 2020 — Crisis Prevention in Schools – Stephanie Lerner, MA
- April 16, 2020 — Principles of ageless living – Susan Bednar-Haynes, MA, MT-BC
- May 21, 2020 — LGBTQ+ family & support system – Lena Laxton, PhD, LPC-S
- June 18, 2020 — Obesity Epidemic – Lena Laxont, PhD, LPC-S
- July 16, 2020 — Ethics – Meg Haden, LCSW
Space is limited. Please RSVP by calling (512) 440-4800. Upon arrival, follow the signs to the entrance left of the main hospital doors. For more information, please call Angelica Reyes at 512-850-7322 or email [email protected].