CEU Presentations at Austin Oaks Hospital
We host a number of engaging CEU presentations aimed at educating professionals on behavioral healthcare trends and important changes and news in the field. All CEUs start at 9:30 a.m.
Austin Oaks 2018/2019 CEU Presentation Schedule
- September 20, 2018 — Tic Disorders — Alina Khomenko PsyD, Austin Anxiety & OCD Specialists
- October 18, 2018 — Understanding Law Enforcement Officers — Srg. Siezmore, Travis County Sheriff Department
- November 15, 2018 — Supporting LGBTQ+ Students — Marissa Rivera, M.A., LPC
- January 17, 2019 — Cultural Competency — Beyond Collectivism: Working with Asian American/Pacific Islander (AAPI) Clientele — Han Ren, PhD, Ren Psychological Services, PLLC
- February 21, 2019 — The Neurobiology & Development Effects of Complex Trauma— Meghann Flynn, LCSW — Texas Star Recovery
- March 21, 2019— Resiliency & Strength through Self Care, Susan Bednar– Haynes, MA, MT-BC
- April 18, 2019 — Strategies for Detection and Treatment of Eating Disorders—, Allison Chase, PhD, CEDS-S — Eating Recovery Center
- May 16, 2019 — “Donut Worry, Be Happy! Nutrition & Diet for Your Life” – Adee Levinstein, RD, LD – Eating Recovery Center
- June 20, 2019 — Music Interventions Techniques, Susan Bednar-Haynes, MA, MT-BC
- July 18, 2019 — Ethics (3 Hour CEU)
- August 15, 2019 — Animal-Assisted Therapy: More than just taking your dog to work —Tiffany Otting, PhD, LPC
Space is limited. Please RSVP by calling (512) 440-4800. Upon arrival, follow the signs to the entrance left of the main hospital doors. For more information, please call Angelica Reyes at 512-850-7322 or email [email protected].